Award Category : Corporate Management Woman CEO Excellence Award
The "Corporate Management Woman CEO Excellence Award" award honors the distinct achievements of a woman CEO who has contributed to her organization’s growth by developing and implementing exceptional executive and employee development programs. The winner of this award knows that a dedicated, skilled, creative, productive, and effective management team is the cornerstone of any organization’s success and has made management development an integral part of her organizational development strategy.
• Nominees should be a C-Level professional from any government or private sector organization.
• Nominees should be known as effective leaders who have established strategic direction and built professional management teams.
• Nominees should have implemented a successful executive / management development strategy which has been in effect for at least the past three years.
• The nominees’ organizations should have displayed noticeable improvement in terms of retaining and attracting executive talent as a result of the CEO’s management development efforts, programs and strategies.
• Nominees should have taken strides to promote nationalization and aid local employment growth.
• The nominees’ organizations should have displayed noticeable improvement in terms of employee performance / productivity as a result of the CEO’s management development efforts, programs and strategies.
• The nominee’s Management Development Programs and activities should be aligned to complement the organization’s overall business objectives.
• The Nominees Management Development Strategy should include several or all of the following:
• Special emphasis on developing and grooming national employees for management positions.
• Methods and processes to successfully identify, develop, and utilize the knowledge, skills, experiences and capabilities of their management team.
• Routine assessments to identify personnel requirements and advancement potential
• Employee Incentive Programs
• Variety of training options and learning opportunities (classroom-based, A/V, and web-enabled)
• Educational assistance programs
• Performance appraisals
• Mentor programs