Judging and Announcement of Winners
- Winners will be decided by a panel of judges through rigorous evaluation process.
- The judges’ panel will be comprised of international and regional industry experts and leaders.
- The decision of the judges' panel is final and executory.
- The winners of the 11th Middle East Women Leaders Awards will be announced and honoured at an awards ceremony on March 8, 2012 in Dubai, UAE.
- Public, business, economic and international organizations will be invited to attend the awards ceremony.
- Following the awards ceremony, the results will be featured in the official website of the Institute and selected media.
All contents, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software are under the copyrights of Middle East Excellence Awards Institute and are protected by international copyright laws. Also, the methodology, terminology, models, explanations and case studies presented are the proprietary with copyrights and all rights reserved for Middle East Excellence Awards Institute. Reproduction / Copying / Using of the contents by any means without written consent is strictly prohibited for any party under any circumstances and Middle East Excellence Awards Institute reserves the right to take any legal action according to the rules and regulations.
© Copyright: Datamatix (Middle East Excellence Awards Institute) 2013. All rights reserved.